The Syllabus tool allows you to create a multi-part syllabus. It is another way to organize your syllabus content. The Syllabus Tool has several benefits:
• Instructor can easily edit or remove individual items in the Syllabus without downloading the whole document.
• A collapsible/expandable menu is automatically created for all Syllabus items.
• All individual items can have open/close dates so that they can be released progressively over a semester.
• Syllabus items can be added one by one, or in bulk.
• Students can view the Syllabus without downloading the whole document each time or using WORD or PDF applications.
For more information, click on the attachment below
Attached files: BP_Syllabus.pdfTags: Syllabus